Picco Puppy Affiliate Program
Be rewarded with 20% commission of every dollar you help raise for our I Wish You Happiness Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
All you have to do is:
- read the information on this page.
- register for an affiliate (Booster) account at piccopuppy.kickbooster.me.
- download an image from our Creatives page.
- share I Wish You Happiness and your unique Booster link with family and friends, and online (see “Where To Promote” below)
- refer to your Kickbooster dashboard and watch your commissions roll in!
Kickbooster pay commissions via PayPal on the 1st and 15th, or the following business day, every month, if you have a balance of +$20 in your account. Commissions earned from Kickstarter sales will be paid about a month after the campaign ends on July 3. Visit the Kickbooster help section for more details.
Our Kickstarter campaign ends on July 3. We’ll switch to a pre-order campaign on Indiegogo InDemand. You can earn commissions up to the book’s release date of November 20, and beyond. From November 20, we’ll be selling the book on Amazon.com, Amazon.com.au, and PiccoPuppy.com. You’ll be able to earn commissions on all three sites.
Contact Michael, if you have any questions.
If you have a history of generating 50+ sales a month, or the potential to do so, contact Michael to discuss how we can help you generate more sales.
We’ve raised AUD$3,670 (73% funded) and sold 186 copies of the book (21 days left). We’re 99.99% confident the campaign will be fully funded.
We have a target of selling 50,000 copies in the first twelve months of release (November 20).
What customers are saying (unsolicited):
“Can’t wait to get your book to read to my daughter. I love the messages and illustrations! ❤️”
“I’m excited to give those books out as gifts, can’t wait! ?”
“Looks like a beautiful book and we could all use some happiness right about now.”
The book’s author has been in affiliate marketing since 1999 and delivered many millions of dollars in revenue. We have a decent marketing budget and are just getting started on marketing. Let’s make money together!
Mutually Beneficial Relationship
An affiliate program is a mutually beneficial relationship built on trust with the expectation that both parties treat the other with respect and will always do the right thing.
We trust you to promote I Wish You Happiness using legal and ethical methods. In return, you trust us to pay you the promised commission for revenue you generate.
We could go through a long list of rules and legal jargon of what you can and can’t do. We prefer to keep it simple, in plain English.
Promote I Wish You Happiness with your best intentions like you’d do if the book were your own. Treat us like a good friend, not just another product, and we’ll help you make lots of money.
If a promotional method can even be considered grey hat or worse, avoid it. Stick to white hat marketing, and you’ll be fine. If you wouldn’t use it on Google, don’t use it on us. Simple.
DON’T promote I Wish You Happiness:
- on PPV (pay per view) or pop-up/under ad networks, including or similar to 50onRed, Adsterra, Media Traffic, Popads, PopCash, PopEarn, Propel Media, Propeller Ads, RevenueHits, RichPops, TrafficVance, Zeropark, etc.
- using email marketing. Only your own opt-in mailing list is allowed.
- by registering domains, websites, or social media accounts that are related to our brands (I Wish You Happiness, Picco Puppy, and Michael Wong).
- by copying our ad text, word for word, on any ad site/network. Be unique. Be creative.
- with fake reviews.
- using spam.
- on content not appropriate for children. Stick to G-rated content.
- using Picco Puppy Creatives without the “© Picco Puppy” copyright notice. The copyright notice must be intact and clearly visible.
Don’t do anything that doesn’t feel 100% right. It’s that simple.
Do anything that hurts our brands (I Wish You Happiness, Picco Puppy, and Michael Wong), and we’ll terminate your account and withhold all payments without a second thought or warning.
Where To Promote
You may promote I Wish You Happiness on WhatsApp, via your own email account to family and friends, Facebook Messenger, social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.), YouTube channel, forums, your blog/website, and your opt-in newsletter.
There are some cases where a referral is not tracked through Kickbooster. For more info, read their Kickbooster Tracking Explained help article.
You may promote I Wish You Happiness using pay per click and display ads on Google Ads and Bing Ads, using any keyword, except our brand terms (including any misspellings and removal of spaces).
Add these NEGATIVE KEYWORDS to your ad accounts: i wish you happiness, picco puppy, michael wong, iwishyouhappiness, piccopuppy, piccopuppy.com, michaelwong
Who To Target
Here are some Kickstarter customer sales data, provided by Kickstarter and Google Analytics. We’ll add more data when we uncover them.
- Average pledge: AU$54.24
- Countries: USA (58%), Australia (31%)
- Gender: Female (76%)
- Age: 25-34 (42%), 35-44 (33%), 45-54 (8%)
- Traffic: Direct (47%), Social (38%), Email (13%)
- Devices: Mobile (49%), Desktop (50%)
Terms & Conditions
Last update: June 8, 2020.