I Wish You Happiness Wholesale
If you’re a bookstore buyer, contact Michael (email@example.com) for a complimentary copy.
Offer this beautifully illustrated, multi award-winning, children’s picture book to your customers. We’re confident they’ll love this timeless, empowering and inclusive book of loving and inspirational wishes.
The I Wish You Happiness hardcover edition is a beautiful 10 by 10 inch, 40-page, premium quality hardcover, with a spot gloss dust jacket, and Smyth Sewn binding. (978-1-925973-12-9 – retail price: US$17.99).
- 44% average conversion rate for the hardcover on Amazon.com (30 days).
- $10,000 monthly advertising budget.
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars by 430+ Amazon customers.
- 9000+ books sold since release (11/20/2020).
- 13th most wished for book in the Pregnancy and Childbirth category on Amazon.com.
- 93 Instagram influencers (1.03 million followers) have shared and recommended the book. The vast majority are preschool and K-3 teachers in the United States and a few in Canada.
- 10 YouTubers (833,530 subscribers), including Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, have read and loved the book.
- Mom’s Choice Awards® GOLD Award
- 2021 International Book Awards WINNER
- 2020 Wishing Shelf Book Awards WINNER
- 2020 National Indie Excellence Awards WINNER
- 2020 Foreword Indies FINALIST (winners to be announced June 17, 2021)
- Story Monsters APPROVED Award
APG Sales & Distribution is the exclusive distributor for North America. To order, contact your APG rep, Marty Flanagan (firstname.lastname@example.org / 615-254-2482), or your book distributor.
A follow up to I Wish You Happiness is scheduled for release in Spring, 2022.
Wanted: UK and Australia distributors.
Buy 2+ Copies & Save
If you’re a retail customer and would like to order two or more copies of the hardcover for yourself, school, library or hospital, I’d be happy to create a discount coupon for you. The more copies you order, the more you save. Please contact Michael to discuss your needs.
Paperback At Ingram
If you have an account with Ingram, you may buy the 8.5 x 8.5 inch paperback edition at trade prices (978-1925973143 – retail price: US$11.99).