About Picco Puppy
Michael ran a successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for his latest book, I Wish You Happiness, in June 2020. A total of 187 generous backers pledged AU$8,739 for 400 copies of the beautiful hardcover.
Previously, Michael wrote the critically acclaimed Picco Puppy children’s picture book series. Bedtime for Picco Puppy, the first book in the series, reached number one on the Amazon.com Children’s eBooks Best Sellers chart, on August 24, 2019.
Wanted: Reviewers/Bloggers/Influencers/Read-Aloud YouTubers/Writers
If you’re a book reviewer/blogger, social media influencer*, read-aloud YouTuber*, or freelance writer that writes about children’s books for popular websites/publications, contact us for a complimentary review copy of I Wish You Happiness. Conditions apply. *Influencers/YouTubers must have a sizeable engaged following beyond family and friends.
Michael and his books have appeared on these fine websites.
I Wish You Happiness
- “This was a great book that I highly recommend.” ★★★★★ Jennifer Gladen, author, A Star in the Night and Teresa’s Shadow, columnist at Catholic Mom, member of the Catholic Writers Guild (C.W.G.), and P.A.L member of the S.C.B.W.I. (December 2, 2020)
- “I Wish You Happiness is a highly recommended and inspiring read.” ★★★★★ Melinda Facal, Readers’ Favorite (December 1, 2020)
- “A warm hug of a picture book wishing all children happy, fulfilled, and meaningful lives.” Kirkus Reviews (November 28, 2020)
- “A beautifully illustrated collection of inspiring wishes to empower children to be the best they can be.” (Editor’s Picks) Booklife (November, 2020)
- Indiegogo: Order I Wish You Happiness (July 3+, 2020)
- Kickstarter: Thank you so much to the 187 backers who ordered 400 copies of I Wish You Happiness! ❤️ (June 2 – July 3, 2020)
- I Wish You Happiness, A Children’s Book – Thank you to Wanda Luthman for sharing my book and story on her blog (July 27, 2020)
- Interview with Children’s Author Michael Wong – Thank you to Jane Ballard for interviewing me on her A Girl and Her Book Reviews blog (October 26, 2019)
Bedtime for Picco Puppy (Book 1) Reviews
- Rated: 4.14/5 · 29 ratings · 9 reviews – Goodreads
- “Bedtime for Picco Puppy is highly recommended” ★★★★★ – Readers’ Favorite (August 19, 2019)
- “RECOMMENDED by the US Review” – The US Review of Books
Picco Puppy Loves Soccer/Football (Book 2/3) Reviews
- Rated: 5/5 · 5 ratings · 4 reviews – Goodreads
- “A lovely book to give a child confidence and if Picco can do it so can they.” (Recommendations: Indie Books We Love) – LoveReading4Kids (September 9, 2019)
- “Picco Puppy Loves Soccer is most highly recommended.” ★★★★★ – Readers’ Favorite (September 17, 2019)
- “This picture book is an excellent choice for read-aloud and for boosting fragile egos that face failure from activities they would otherwise love.” (Reviewer’s Choice) – Midwest Book Review (November 2019)
- “Wong’s picture book is so cheery that it will immediately draw children into the story” ★★★★★ – Red City Review
- “…readers will find themselves rooting for Picco on his journey to achieve his dream” – The US Review of Books
Picco Puppy’s Counting Book (Book 4) Reviews
- “Picco Puppy’s Counting Book provides an inspiring and infectiously fun way for parents to introduce numbers and counting to their pre-k children.” ★★★★★ – Readers’ Favorite (October 28, 2019)
Picco Puppy Says Yes (Book 5) Reviews
- “Picco Puppy Says Yes is highly recommended.” ★★★★★ – Readers’ Favorite (November 22, 2019)